+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 114346 jspicoli is an unknown quantity at this point jspicoli's Avatar

Yes | No

Pick up 2005 645ci on Friday!!!

Flying into New York on Friday and driving back with my CPO 2005 645Ci coupe. Nice it has BMW Warranty / Maintenance / and tire rim protection until Feb 2011.

Can't wait. I am coming from an E39 540i so this will be a nice upgrade.

Went w/ Silver ext. / Black int. w/ SAT/NAV/Logic7/Sports package and whatever else I can't think of.

Any words of wisdom?

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Pick up 2005 645ci on Friday!!!

Nice. I am Silver Gray with Chateau (the wine color). Only 90k miles worth of smiles on my face so far.

You will have Active Steering as it was included in sports package in the MY05. May take getting used to especially at lower (parking lot) speeds. Will turn faster/further in than you normally expect. Once you are used to it you should like it.

See if dealer will give you the spec sheet (with standard and option codes)and the version of software you are on (the Target Data Status number if not the ISTA/P number). Will you be getting HUD (Heads up Display)? Started with 11/2004 build dates but was an option. Do you get a SIRIUS subscription thrown in or will you have to subscribe yourself? Maybe you can still negotiate a year's worth??

_______
    US '05 645 Coupe|Silver Grey|Chateau|Sport|Logic 7|HUD|Cold Pkg|SAT|AUX|BT w/ snap-in adapter|MP3|V1|CIP 31.00.00

www.bimmerdrivers.com

Registered Member
    Member No: 114346 jspicoli is an unknown quantity at this point jspicoli's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Pick up 2005 645ci on Friday!!!

I do not believe I have HUD.

Decent miles at 47k. I will definitely look into the version of software once i take possession. The guy told me he let the Sirius sub run out, so I will have to call SIRIUS with the device info to turn it on. I guess I will research SIRIUS promos I might be able to take advantage of before I call.

Oh yeah. Not sure I mentioned it, but the guy just put two brand new 19" bridgestone run-flats on it. Glad because I found out those suckers are $500 a piece.

Thanks for the input!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information