+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 176689 Gamba10 is an unknown quantity at this point Gamba10's Avatar

Yes | No

2000 rotar arm problem and track rods wanted

Hi all, I have just broken my 3rd rotar arm on my 2000. The car has not been used for about 3 years I took her out and broke down. I saw the rotar arm broke so I replaced it aswell as plugs leads and distributor cap. But alas this now happened a further 2 times.

It has also failed it's CT on the track rod arms. On inspection it looks like all 3 parts need to be replaced, the arms and the middle bar. Any leads on where I can buy these would be gratefully appreciated.

Registered Member
    Member No: 176689 Gamba10 is an unknown quantity at this point Gamba10's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: 2000 rotar arm problem and track rods wanted

Ok ordered the track rods from Jaymic. They also found the rotar arm problem strange

Registered Member
    Member No: 179222 rey949 is an unknown quantity at this point rey949's Avatar

Yes | No
    Im not sure what a rotar arm is. but if you are referring to a steering part, and you have a 68-69 or later 2000 then real OEM, or Blunttech.com can help you. If it is an earlier part, then go to 2002faq.com , and go into the NK forum and ask one of us there to see if anyone has that part and is willing to part with it.
    Thanks,
    rey
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 72.211.229.253

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information