+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

BOBMAN

Yes | No

My 69 backed into by a truck.

I'm saddened today as one of my son's friend in his jacked up truck backed into my "Dad bought new, never been in an accident, first car myself and my 3 children ever drove, 69 2002!" It's not too bad except trying to match 19 year old Turkis paint will be tough & I'll probably just squirt the whole car above the upper moulding. I am however looking for a used (flat) left turn signal, as if I buy new I would have to buy the other side also. And if anyone has the left hood moulding piece in fair shape that would be great. I would also entertain a whole upper moulding kit. Oem is a $1000! Are there any good aftermarket ones out there? Also my choke on my 38DGES has stopped working. Wonderful carb! Is there an adjustment other than just twisting the spring casing? No literature talks directly about that procedure. The carb is probably 10 years old. If anyone can help with anything that would be great. Thanks, Bobman.

69 2002 Turkis
    89 325i Bronzit
    95 ///M540i (Canadian)
    98 328i Boston Green

Registered Member
    Member No: 58142 ROYinGA is an unknown quantity at this point ROYinGA's Avatar

Yes | No

Is that code 065 Turquoise Green Metallic?

BOBMAN

Yes | No

Re: Is that code 065 Turquoise Green Metallic?

It is. I know it was only offered in I believe 74 but I loved it and when I did a full restore in '91 went with it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information