+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2010 Z4??

Parrotguy

Yes | No

2010 Z4??

My '07 Z4 lease is expiring in April so I'm starting to look at the options. I really like my car, but the buyout is $26,400, add taxes and license and I'm up to about $29,000, - not an insignificant amount.

The new Z4 is more than I wanted to spend, so I am also looking at the 370Z roadster. I love the new Z, and figured its over my head, but if they continue the incentives maybe I could bust the budget and lease one.

I know about the $1500 allowance. Is there also a dealer allowance on top of that?

Can anyone describe whats left of the trunk with the top down? I use the car with the top down 95% of the time, in north San Diego.

Thanks, Gary

DAGSZ4

Yes | No

Re: 2010 Z4??

The trunk is still pretty generous. You can still put stuff under the petition/shelf that holds the top. You may not be able to see your items, but you can still use some of the space under the shelf that holds the top. If you opt for the cold weather package, you also get a thru pass between the seats where you have that compartment in your current Z4. It comes with a bag that will hold skis or golf clubs and a set of shelves that pop in and out. If you don't opt for the package, the compartment is sealed and you lose the pass thru as well as the shelves. Some new owners did not realize that and are sorry because they do not have the extra storage. It really is a great car. I owned a Z3 and two 1st generation Z4's and this car is superior in every way. I love it!

Registered Member
    Member No: 108779 Howard_AZ is an unknown quantity at this point Howard_AZ's Avatar

Yes | No

I just came from the dealer and besides the $1,500 dollar incentive for lease or purchase they are offering 3.9% financing. If you are a member of Costco you can try purchasing through them. I got a price through the Costco program that was about $1,500 over dealer invoice, which for a BMW is a pretty good deal.
    Good luck with whatever you decide.<B>2004 Z4 3.0i - Maldives Blue Metalic / Beige Leather / Black Top
    Steptronic, Premium & Convenience Package, Wood Trim
    Xenon, Fog Lights, Premium Sound System, 3M Clear Bra,
    Clear Wind Blocker, Strong Strut
    <br /

330indy/z4M

Yes | No

why not snap up an '06-'08 M with low miles?

330indy/z4M

Yes | No

unless of course you are comparing to the M

not superior in every way.

DAGSZ4

Yes | No

Re: unless of course you are comparing to the M

IMO it is superior in every way. I think you will find a lot of car enthusiasts, and not M owners, would agree.

Registered Member
    Member No: 58586 markzville is an unknown quantity at this point markzville's Avatar

Yes | No

be specific. Have you driven an M?

Brett

Yes | No

Plenty of space with top down. I can still get my small roller suite case and back pack in my trunk with top down. With top up it is way bigger than my 2007. Great incentives on 2009s now. 30 month leases are like stealing the car. I just got a 3.5 loaded on a 30 month and I feel guilty it was a great deal. I got a 64K car for 54K with incentives etc

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information