+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 32099 glotman is an unknown quantity at this point glotman's Avatar

Yes | No

driver side rear marker light

Greetings, anybody out there got a driver side rear marker light assembly? Mine got taken out by a deer last night. It ran right into the rear wheelwell area as I drove by. That particular deer wont be running anywhere else tho. Amazingly, the dent popped out almost perfect when I hit it from inside the trunk. So the light will complete the repairs on this otherwise pristine (cough, ahem ) 320is.
    Thanks,
    G

BG

Yes | No

Re: driver side rear marker light

I suggest you buy new. As I recall, the whole assembly is reasonable price. You are lucky the damage was not worse.

Registered Member
    Member No: 160539 jrlltmb2003 is an unknown quantity at this point jrlltmb2003's Avatar

Yes | No

i might have one,if not i can get at junkyard,i just got pass. side one this sat.
    Greg

Registered Member

Yes | No

Thanks Greg, I appreciate it. I got it covered. junk yarded the base and bought a new lense.
    Geoff

Registered Member
    Member No: 160539 jrlltmb2003 is an unknown quantity at this point jrlltmb2003's Avatar

Yes | No

ok Geoff

any thing else you need let me know,i go to a pic your part in Ontario ca. and others and lots of old 320s around.mine is really steering hard and not sure why,if there is a way to lube the front end??

Registered Member

Yes | No

Does your car have power assisted steering, or just a manual rack? If power, could be the belt, the pump, or the rack itself. If its a manual, you can oil the rack but if it is the rack its probably shot. Alignment issues can also cause hard steering on a manual rack
    G

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information