The 330ci was great but I couldn't take it to the Snow and didn't want to go surfing with it . The 325xi showed up on the lot next to the 24 hour nautilus where I work out. Standard transmission like my 01 330 but the shifter has nice short snappy throws. Lots of Bells and sport seat are better than the 33oci .It has 43k on it looks like the oil had only been changed twice from the records so I had my mechanic go through it an it seems good change the oil and the rest seems good.
Unfortunatly is has the Turanza Runflats and although they have plenty of tread they are noisy . I read the horrors of RFT on the board first so I new what I was getting into . I plan on going non RFT as soon as possible. I have one of the 06's that use the antilock break rpm sensor rather than the true wheel mounted TPMS. Anybody think that is good thing? Also I could get more output out of the Old HK stereo than the 10 speaker system thats in the new 325xi. Its not terrible but its a little muddy on classical rock at moderate volumes . Looked at the BSW speakers but I think both and amplifier and speaker upgrade is in order. Anybody have suggestions for a moderate stereo upgrade?