+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

2010 Southeast Sharkfest is On!!!!

Hello Folks!

It's that time of year again. Time to pull the e24/e63/e64 out of the barn, dust it off from its winter slumber and climb aboard to rumble through the mountains and rebirth the smile that can only be brought on by the sweet sound of combustion. That is unless you're like me and live in a place with two seasons: hot and warm. :)

It's also time to register for Southeast Sharkfest - Scheduled for the weekend of April 30th! We apologize for the delay in getting everything up and in order, but we encountered roadblocks that were beyond our control. We are back full force and have enlisted the gracious assistance of BMW of North America and the Zentrum in Spartanburg, South Carolina. For those of you who remember our 2006 event, the Zentrum was a fantastic venue, complete with wonderful presentations of BMW's heritage and technology.

Unlike 2006 when BMW was retooling for the Z4, the Production Facility will be operating full wing. As such we have arranged an up-close and personal look into what goes into making our beloved vehicles a reality. Don't miss this opportunity to spend time with fellow 6-er nuts while getting to see some incredible machinery. The Saturday show and evening dinner will be held at the Zentrum itself and should prove once again to be a wonderful locale.

Please visit the website at www.bmwsharkfest.org to register or click on the Event Info tab for more information. Book your hotel reservation EARLY as we have a limited block. Once they're gone,. they're gone. For those of you who don't remember the Hyatt Greenville, it is a wonderful hotel in a wonderful location; walking distance to everything. If you have any question, please feel free to contact Kai at [email protected] or at (305) 409-8772. Until then... we can't wait to see you all again!

Best Regards,
    Kai Xing
    Nat Arnold
    ...And the Entire Southeast Sharkfest 2010 Team!!!

My first SESF was in 2006 at the Zentrum and I have been every year since. I have already registered. Let's get some more new 6ers out there. Some of us BMW Dragonslayers will also be planning a trip to the ToD either prior to or after (possibly both for me)

_______
    US '05 645 Coupe|Silver Grey|Chateau|Sport|Logic 7|HUD|Cold Pkg|SAT|AUX|BT w/ snap-in adapter|MP3|V1|CIP 31.00.00

www.bimmerdrivers.com

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

And we will do Tail of the Dragon

So far we have several folks commited to pre SESF aas well as post SESF on the ToD. We plan to stay Wed and Thur nights doing te Dragon on Thur and Fri mornings. Then head to SESF at BMW plant in Spartanburg, then return Sunday for Tod drives on Mon and Tues. Anybody can join up with us. PM or email me for more details.
    _______
    US '05 645 Coupe|Silver Grey|Chateau|Sport|Logic 7|HUD|Cold Pkg|SAT|AUX|BT w/ snap-in adapter|MP3|V1|CIP 31.00.00

www.bimmerdrivers.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information