+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 172631 steven69green is an unknown quantity at this point steven69green's Avatar

Yes | No

2005 645ci intermittent alert notifications

i drive a 2005 645ci , love the car. Recently i received several alert notifications on dash. one was for increased emmissions. my local bmw dealership checked it out .,smoked the system for leaks found no problems. a few days ago the light came back on was lit for 2 days and then went off. Today i started the car and a SOS/phone light went on and i could not receive calls through bluetooth and all calls dialed did not go through the bluetooth system. any suggestions thanx

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: 2005 645ci intermittent alert notifications

Could be first signs of electrical problem(s). How old is battery? Next time in have them check alternator for spikes or other non nominal performance. For intermittant problems that may disappear before you can get in I recommend taking pictures with digital camera to show service center.
    _______
    US '05 645 Coupe|Silver Grey|Chateau|Sport|Logic 7|HUD|Cold Pkg|SAT|AUX|BT w/ snap-in adapter|MP3|V1|CIP 31.00.00

www.bimmerdrivers.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information