+ Reply to Thread
    BMW330xi

Yes | No

ContinentalExtremeContact DWS

Anyone used the above tires? It's got good reviews at Tirerack and only $109 per tire (although out of stock right now).

Registered Member
    Member No: 37990 ctuna_97 is an unknown quantity at this point ctuna_97's Avatar

Yes | No

I don't have them yet

But there the best in category at tire rack and you can sort the reviews by Brand of vehicles and there are plenty of glowing reviews from BMW Drivers

Timn/M

Yes | No

Re: ContinentalExtremeContact DWS

I replaced my Bridgestone runflats with these last fall. Bought the car ('06 330i, sport) last October, but the rf tires were extremely noisy, and the MN winter was fast approaching. Debated going with separate winter and summer setups, but decided to try an all-season tire for a change since I was tired of storing and swapping (and paying for!) winter/summer wheels/tires.

As expected with this tire you definitely give up "extreme" summer performance. I noticed a mushier ride right away, though it's also SO much quieter, except on squeaky cold snow (below about 15F) when they are really quite loud.

I think it's a great "compromise" tire, though I wouldn't trust it too far in more than a few inches of snow, especially if you have the E90 sport pkg (18", 255 in back) and only rear wheel drive.

BMW330xi

Yes | No

free GPS w/4 tires

http://www.tirerack.com/specialoffers/details.jsp?PID=227502&SID=C12A0A0AC31A01199394B33 33A1A0A2&AID=10475491&promoID=C01G

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information