+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 95616 scottpettit is an unknown quantity at this point scottpettit's Avatar

Yes | No

ZFest Los Angeles Update

ZFest Update

We are just a few, short weeks away from opening ZFest registration and I have some great news.

As our way of thanking everyone for supporting not only the ZSCCA but last years very successful ZFest, we are reducing the registration fee for ZFest Los Angeles.

This years fees will be:

General Registration: $100 per car (includes driver AND passenger) That is a savings of $30.00 over last years fee!
    Thursday Night Welcome Party: Free for all registrants and includes an incredible buffet. Libation will also be available for those who need to “re-fuel” or medicate or….
    Friday Dinner: $40.00 per person and will be under the stars in the rose garden. The event will include live entertainment and dancing to one of Southern California’s top Surf / Rock bands. Be sure to pack your aloha shirt and shorts ‘cuz surfs up!
    Saturday banquet: $40.00 per person. This annual awards banquet will be held in the Grand Ballroom and is guaranteed to bring a smile to your face as we spend a final evening together.

For those who live to clean their favorite car, we have made the Annual Concours an affordable event at only $20.00 per car. This years event includes car show style trophies courtesy of one of Northern California’s premier car shows.

Throughout the event, we have so many drives and other events planned that I am going to save them for my next update. In the mean time, go ahead and fantasize about the Southern California weather; our summer sunshine, cool breezes, beaches and miles and miles of some of the greatest curves in the world. Your dreams are just a few months from becoming reality.

In the mean time, the Hyatt Hotel is rapidly booking rooms so you should get your reservations NOW. They can be cancelled if your plans change and they will NOT charge your credit card until the event. You will find a link to the hotel on the ZFest website at: www.zfest.com

I really hope to see everyone September 2-4 because we’re working our seat cushions off to ensure your miles of smiles.

Stay tuned…..

Scott Pettit
    President
    BMW-ZSCCA
    Chair-person
    ZFest Los Angeles

Registered Member
    Member No: 95616 scottpettit is an unknown quantity at this point scottpettit's Avatar

Yes | No

Registration Opening....

Soon.

Stay tuned.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information