+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 179687 bmwgolfer1 is an unknown quantity at this point bmwgolfer1's Avatar

Yes | No

T Hitchcock performanc forces NCountyBMWto Close

<y 7 series cannot go to N County anymore! For all you San Diego BMW owners N County BMW is closed and will reopen as BMW of Vista. I am upset for a varieties of reasons. First for the employees who lost their jobs. Second their best Technician went back up north because the ways things were being Ran. When this store was bought by Hitchcock Automotive in 8-2007, 5 Key employees of South Bay BMW were transferred down to help start up this store. They all in their own way brought up the quality of the service dept, Sales dept increased significantly and customer service became oustanding!!! Within a year and a half, all 5 were pushed out of their jobs.
    The store went downhill in quality fast. I bought my 7 series shortly after they open because the sales manager was outstanding. HIs Internet technician was outstanding, and the Master Technician was outstanding. After they were pushed out their replacements was far from outstanding. I felt like the store overnight turned into a substandard company. What a shame. When the new store opens I hope there is new management from the GM on down. For the GM was the one who pushed these folks out thinking he could get a better crew and the opposite occurred. They lost my buisness in 2008 when I bought a 5 series for my wife, I hope the New Store will bring New Management and then again I would be a customer. The Owner of the company ( Fritz Hitchcock) has an outstanding record for building great dealerships. Unfortunately his GM of N County does not share his talents.

Geez Tech

Yes | No

North County by Escondido?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information