+ Reply to Thread

Thread: carpet

Joe Ira

Yes | No

carpet

Does anyone have a good place to get replacement carpet? I got the molded shor crop shag? about 6 years ago, but should have gotten the original loop kind. Any ideas? Thanks

gofast88635

Yes | No

Re: carpet

Speaking from experience........I tried the best I could buy replacement carpet. I could not get it to fit right no matter what I did. I finally found a good used flooring and I thanked the power above! I dont care who the supplier is, it will not fit right. I used enough spray adhesive to kill a small town.......and it still did not fit right. Be advised, those who advertise "perfect fit" or e21 carpet, and it looks like the perfect match............if you are a professional carpet installer, it might work. Just speaking from a very negative experience. For a new carpet, I spent big bucks, and fought it for a week. I gave up, got the great shape used, fit perfect with no hassel. What a experience!

BG

Yes | No

Re: carpet - genuine BMW may be avail.

You didn't say what color you need!! According to the Mobile Tradition catalog:

01 FLOOR COVERING PERGAMENT 1 09/1980 51471917505 $199.79

I'm not sure what color pergament is, but call Maximillian Importing, Bavauto, etc., and inquire if any other colors are still in stock.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information