Registered Member
    Member No: 172784 super7 is an unknown quantity at this point super7's Avatar

Yes | No

replacement part

hi there what is the replacement part# for the driver side rear passenger small triangle shade? can you please quote price for part and laber for replacement.

Thanks, Robert

Bad Email Address on File
    Member No: 176691 NateRamirez is an unknown quantity at this point NateRamirez's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: replacement part

Hello, what year and model is the car? the last 7 of the vin would be great. Thank in advance.Nate Ramirez
    CREVIER BMW & Mini
    Wholesale/Internet Parts Advisor
    (714) 835-3171
    [email protected]
    www.crevierbmw.com

Due to the high volume of emails I send & receive, please leave all past correspondences below when you draft your reply and or parts order. Due to regular BMWNA price updates; all price quotes can only be guaranteed the date of the quote/email. Roadfly & Internet orders that are will call can ONLY be will called Monday to Friday 8am till 5 pm at Wholesale Parts Counter Only. Will Calls can no longer be picked up weekends at the Retail Parts Counter, Thanks..

Registered Member
    Member No: 172784 super7 is an unknown quantity at this point super7's Avatar

Yes | No

sorry bout that i thought i had included it. 2001 740IL DP32523

thanks.

Bad Email Address on File
    Member No: 176691 NateRamirez is an unknown quantity at this point NateRamirez's Avatar

Yes | No

Here is the price on the driverside triange shade.

1 51-16-8-225-581 LEFT REAR DOOR S 1 $179.15

The part is special order and the labor to put it in is going to be $330.00.Nate Ramirez
    CREVIER BMW & Mini
    Wholesale/Internet Parts Advisor
    (714) 835-3171
    [email protected]
    www.crevierbmw.com

Due to the high volume of emails I send & receive, please leave all past correspondences below when you draft your reply and or parts order. Due to regular BMWNA price updates; all price quotes can only be guaranteed the date of the quote/email. Roadfly & Internet orders that are will call can ONLY be will called Monday to Friday 8am till 5 pm at Wholesale Parts Counter Only. Will Calls can no longer be picked up weekends at the Retail Parts Counter, Thanks..

Thread Information