+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 136396 Remuse is an unknown quantity at this point Remuse's Avatar

Yes | No

Bavauto's Angel Eyes for E34

Hello,

I am considering getting a set of Bavauto's Angel Eyes Conversion Kit for my E34? Has anyone installed this kit? If so, could you please post some pictures and advise the ease of installation? Thanks in advance!

Registered Member
    Member No: 176640 KarlinKS is an unknown quantity at this point KarlinKS's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Bavauto's Angel Eyes for E34

I put in euro projector headlights, aka smiley. It's an all afternoon job to pull the grill and headlight frames, swap the lights onto the frames, and put it all back together. And I had to swap out the connector plugs, you may have to do the same on the angel eye bulbs.

pbaker

Yes | No

Re: Bavauto's Angel Eyes for E34

I got that set from bav and it is nice. came with everything and good(not great) instructions. I would say that it was done in about 2 hours. It was pretty stright forward. I am glad I did it, since as I was taking out orig. lights they where in bad shape( broken adj screws and just bad overall. I will see if I can get a photo on here for you and others.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information