Registered Member
    Honolulu, HI, United States
    Member No: 20564 tadao1 is an unknown quantity at this point tadao1's Avatar
    Yes | No

51 48 8 162 351

Is this the correct part # for the moisture barrier between the door panel and the door for E36 325is. It's a clear plastic sheet. It is listed as sound insulation. Is there a similar part for the rear quarter panel?

Registered Member
    Santa Ana, CA, United States
    Member No: 157000 jesse.solorio is an unknown quantity at this point jesse.solorio's Avatar
    Yes | No

Re: 51 48 8 162 351

That is in fact the correct part that you're looking for. Most of the heat shields and moisture barriers are listed under sound insulation by BMW. It doesn't look like there is a similar part for the rear quarter panel.

That part is currently $25.68 and I would have to order it from our local warehouse. Two to three business days.

Let me know if you would like to place an order by e-mailing me at [email protected]

Jesse Solorio
    CREVIER BMW & Mini
    Wholesale/Internet Parts Advisor
    (714) 835-3171
    [email protected]

Due to the high volume of emails I send & receive, please leave all past correspondences below when you draft your reply and or parts order. Due to regular BMWNA price updates; all price quotes can only be guaranteed the date of the quote/email. Roadfly & Internet orders that are will call can ONLY be will called Monday to Friday 8am till 5 pm at Wholesale Parts Counter Only. Will Calls can no longer be picked up weekends at the Retail Parts Counter, Thanks..

Thread Information