Registered Member
    Member No: 79781 barbja is an unknown quantity at this point barbja's Avatar

Yes | No

Style 336 rims for an E70

I'm interested in the style 336 rims that aren't available on the E70 35d that I have on order (only 335 or 214 with SAP). How much would a full set of 336s run me? Ship to Texas.

Thanks!

Registered Member
    Member No: 157000 jesse.solorio is an unknown quantity at this point jesse.solorio's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Style 336 rims for an E70

Hey Barbara,

I have to order these wheels from my local warehouse. Prices are below.

36-11-6-788-010 GLOSS-TURNED LIG $586.46 x 2
    36-11-6-788-011 GLOSS-TURNED LIG $586.46 x 2
    Jesse Solorio
    CREVIER BMW & Mini
    Wholesale/Internet Parts Advisor
    (714) 835-3171
    [email protected]
    www.crevierbmw.com

Due to the high volume of emails I send & receive, please leave all past correspondences below when you draft your reply and or parts order. Due to regular BMWNA price updates; all price quotes can only be guaranteed the date of the quote/email. Roadfly & Internet orders that are will call can ONLY be will called Monday to Friday 8am till 5 pm at Wholesale Parts Counter Only. Will Calls can no longer be picked up weekends at the Retail Parts Counter, Thanks..

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: Are 335s for the E70 staggered?

So the 336s are staggered. Are 335s staggered too, or are they all the same (9x19)?

Registered Member
    Member No: 157000 jesse.solorio is an unknown quantity at this point jesse.solorio's Avatar

Yes | No

Looks like the 335s are staggered as well. 19x9 in the front and 19x10 in the rear.
    Jesse Solorio
    CREVIER BMW & Mini
    (714) 835-3171
    [email protected]
    www.crevierbmw.com

Due to the high volume of emails I send & receive, please leave all past correspondences below when you draft your reply and or parts order. Due to regular BMWNA price updates; all price quotes can only be guaranteed the date of the quote/email. Roadfly & Internet orders that are will call can ONLY be will called Monday to Friday 8am till 5 pm at Wholesale Parts Counter Only. Will Calls can no longer be picked up weekends at the Retail Parts Counter, Thanks..

Registered Member

Yes | No

Jesse, do you think it would be odd if a 2011 X5 came with all 335 9"s on it? My 35d+Sport has 255/50-19s all around, so that would be all 9" wide wheels. The brochure shows that 335s are 9"/10".

Do you think that perhaps the 35si + 335 wheels is shipped differently than the 35d+Sport? That would be odd, wouldn't it?

What does your parts list show for a 35d+Sport (or do you part of my VIN?)

Thanks!

Registered Member

Yes | No

Hey Barbara,

Let me get the last seven of your vin#. Please e-mail me directly at [email protected]

Thanks!
    Jesse Solorio
    CREVIER BMW & Mini
    (714) 835-3171
    [email protected]
    www.crevierbmw.com

DanSD

Yes | No

Re: Style 336 rims for an E70

Jesse,
    I too am looking for a staggered set of 336's for a 2011 X5 50i. I've been in contact with my local dealer who reports that these aren't in stock in the US or Germany and an estimate on delivery isn't available even if I pre-pay (not a great sales pitch!). Based on the original post in this thread, do you have access to these wheels for the E70? I'm prepared to buy immediately if so.

ps- I did email you with a similar question. Please feel free to post or email as you prefer. Thank you!

Thread Information