+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 21427 xing6666 is an unknown quantity at this point xing6666's Avatar

Yes | No

Last Day To Register For Southeast Sharkfest!!!

If you're coming this year, you've gotta register at www.bmwsharkfest.org tonight! Registration goes down at 11:59PM! We've got a great showing this year with some awesome events. I can't wait!
    Kai Xing
    Southeast Sharkfest Co-Founder
    85 M635CSi 5-speed *duh*
    02 330Ci 5-speed
    84 325e 5-speed "TRAC CAR"

"Either you stand for something, or you fall for everything.".

Southeast Sharkfest 2010
    Greenville-Spartanburg, SC
    April 30th-May 2nd, 2010

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

You guys missed a great event !!!

This SESF event was super. Kai and his co-coordinator, Nat hit the jackpot. Out of 70 or so cars we only had 3 e63/64s, our smallest turnout since we started joining our e24 brethren. We had a great 4 hours on BMW preformance center tracks in M6s, M3s and great fun on a wet track with DSC off in 135i with 300 ft/lbs of torque to toss around. You can go over to the e24 forum and see some pics or checkout the SESF site for some pics when they get posted up. We had a great show on the lawn in front of the BMW Zentrum similar to teh one you see above from 2006.

I truly hope more of you can try ot join us next year in April/May time frame. Always a great time cause its with great people. You will not find a more gracious group of BMW enthusiests.

_______
    US '05 645 Coupe|Silver Grey|Chateau|Sport|Logic 7|HUD|Cold Pkg|SAT|AUX|BT w/ snap-in adapter|MP3|V1|CIP 31.00.00

www.bimmerdrivers.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information