Registered Member
    Member No: 173496 torontomikey is an unknown quantity at this point torontomikey's Avatar

Yes | No

To Re-Paint or Not To Paint....

.....that is the question. I have an older 1995 318i which I have been rust-proofing every year and it has low miles/km (260K) and otherwise in excellent condition. Has very minor surface rust just emerging, plus a few areas where there is some bubbling...which means rust underneath and probably deep within the panels yes? Is it worth repainting or just keep driving until it gets bad and replace it? All opinions are appreciated and valued, thanks guys!

Bad Email Address on File
    Member No: 176691 NateRamirez is an unknown quantity at this point NateRamirez's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: To Re-Paint or Not To Paint....

if it is rusting you probably don't want to paint over it. I would recommend waiting and replace it.Nate Ramirez
    CREVIER BMW & Mini
    Wholesale/Internet Parts Advisor
    (714) 835-3171
    [email protected]
    www.crevierbmw.com

Due to the high volume of emails I send & receive, please leave all past correspondences below when you draft your reply and or parts order. Due to regular BMWNA price updates; all price quotes can only be guaranteed the date of the quote/email. Roadfly & Internet orders that are will call can ONLY be will called Monday to Friday 8am till 5 pm at Wholesale Parts Counter Only. Will Calls can no longer be picked up weekends at the Retail Parts Counter, Thanks..

Thread Information