However, since you’ve declined to answer my repeated questions in the recent past about Zfest, I’m not sure what would be the point now.

So, you DO have some perceived axe to grind with the ZSCCA, you ARE pi$$ed off at them for some reason, and so you have chosen this opportunity to attack Scott's "ethics." Oh, but how UNETHICAL of you to make such an attack without disclosing your hidden agenda and motivation!

So, are you the goose, or the gander. Because either way, your own advice might be good for you! (or is it the pot/kettle?)

'00 Bright Red II, Black, Black 2.3

PERFORMANCE: Dinan Stage II suspension, Dinan strut tower brace, Porterfield R4S brake pads, Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 tires, UNGO MS8300 alarm, Doug Whalen Seat Bushings, Sylvania Silverstar headlights and fog lights. MAINTENANCE: Peake Research R5/fcx-II and SRS Reset Tools, Mity-Vac oil evacuator w/ brake bleeder, BMW Battery Tender. COSMETICS: Dinan Badge, OEM chrome exhaust tips, Magnetic stone guards, Roundel valve stem caps, Trunk-mounted Dragon sticker, WI plates: RES IPSA. COMFORT: Premium Package, Heated sport seats, “Z3 Roadster” heated vest (for wife), In-dash CD, LeatherZ MarkII armrest, OEM mesh windscreen. CAR CARE: Porter Cable random orbit buffer, Meguiars car care products, NOAH car cover, Plexus, Raggtop. EXTRAS: Z3Solutions warning triangle.

My Home Page