+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Registered Member
    Member No: 149143 lpcapital is an unknown quantity at this point lpcapital's Avatar

Yes | No

I also have the other car for sale here

http://www.roadfly.com/bmw/classifie...php?view=45597
    ---------------------------------

1998 Z3 1.9 - few modifications here and there
    1999 Z3 2.8 - individual edition (British Traditional)
    2003 Z4 2.5i

Registered Member
    Member No: 40215 DaneKane is an unknown quantity at this point DaneKane's Avatar

Yes | No

Welcome, indeed!.."2.8's RULE!"...and by now..

(hopefully ) you haven't headed for them thar hills with nary a look back..sorry your intro has been waylaid by the agenda's of the few whose needs appear to outweigh the many..common courtesy and civility is usual to this board(really)..If you don't know by now, you should be starting to suspect that our group is much like a large family..mostly swell Z3folks, with the ordinary smathering of sometimes winked out relatives..likeable most the time,frequently entertaining, and occasionally difficult to decipher or oddly inappropriate..kinda like that "odd" uncle or third cousin once removed who just can't stop picking their nose at the dinner table(Best just not to look!)....so, again: WELCOME! Do check out the archives, and do ask questions!..This is still the best Z3 board with many good helpful Z3'ers here and a wealth of Z3 experience!...Z3 Cheers! dk '97 2.8 bg R

Registered Member
    Member No: 95616 scottpettit is an unknown quantity at this point scottpettit's Avatar

Yes | No

Thanks for the clarification. I've never sold...

anything here. Just helped a few folks out.

By the way, my invitation to talk still stands.

Scott Pettit
    ZSCCA

Registered Member
    Member No: 29003 AR67Duetto is an unknown quantity at this point AR67Duetto's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Thanks for the clarification. I've never sold...

Yeah, AFAIK, ZetaTre doesn't normally include a tel/cell # in his posts; but, he does when he willfully violates the For Sale REMINDER.

So, when you call attention that you're now posting a cell #, it's funny because the people who, more often than not, are up to no good.

Which I found to be ironic; that's all I was trying to say...No big deal.

Registered Member
    Member No: 149143 lpcapital is an unknown quantity at this point lpcapital's Avatar

Yes | No

Of course I don't post my number here...

...I don't want you to phone me in the middle of the night and start calling me buttdart, pu$$y, douchenozzle, a$$holes, a$$wipe too... I let the honor to my ally, JTP...

PS: "ally" as opposed to "enemy"

---------------------------------

1998 Z3 1.9 - few modifications here and there
    1999 Z3 2.8 - individual edition (British Traditional)
    2003 Z4 2.5i

Registered Member
    Member No: 95616 scottpettit is an unknown quantity at this point scottpettit's Avatar

Yes | No

No worries. I'd still toss back a cold one with U

Registered Member
    Member No: 146192 s-retire is an unknown quantity at this point s-retire's Avatar

Yes | No

but, he tells us others have called him worse.

Registered Member
    Member No: 146192 s-retire is an unknown quantity at this point s-retire's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: calling me things far worse than ‘buttdart’...

Ok, it seems this thread won't die, so I'll bite.

What undeserving name have you been called?

I'm going to bet you won't come up with anything.

Registered Member
    Member No: 29003 AR67Duetto is an unknown quantity at this point AR67Duetto's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: I'd still toss back a cold one with U

If the 1st round’s on me...
    ~bmv

Registered Member

Yes | No

It's a plan. If you are at ZFest, we can...

escape to one of the watering holes across the street from the hotel.

Cheers,

Scott Pettit

NorthZ

Yes | No

Re: Could you be anymore of a pu$$y?!?!

I don't care if he doesn't indicate his affiliation, why should you. It is information take it or leave it.

I don't know any of these people. I do happen to know Scott Pettit is with the club. But that doesn't change that he can provide information.

Your self righteousnes is over the top.

Z3BigDaddy

Yes | No

I changed my 96 to syn oil about 225,000 miles ago

just so I could justify long oil change intervals.... I know not logical to most..... But hey, no catastrophic failures yet....

Registered Member
    Member No: 167837 Bob2.8 is an unknown quantity at this point Bob2.8's Avatar

Yes | No

Uhmmm.........No I don't

I find your posts to be rude abusive and vulgar. It's a poor welcome to a new owner.

From the roadfly terms;
    "You agree to not use the Service to:
    a. upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;"

Registered Member

Yes | No

Seriously?!

Do you really mean this, or is it an ex-post rationalization?

The reason I ask is because I've had to explain to you that the issue is not with what was that, it's with what wasn't said...And, now, NOW, you say,

I don't care if he doesn't indicate his affiliation, why should you.

So, in your opinion, when a Sr. Officer of a Special Interest Group ("SIG"), arguably the most important officer, comes here to promote the SIG & recruit new members (who'd have to pay actually $$$ to join), and fails to disclose material information concerning his ties to the SIG is proper?

Is that your opinion? Really? Or, did you put yourself in the position of having to say, "I don't care...", NOW?

The best part of this is who disagrees with you. Yes(!), scott Pettit himself. He seems like a good guy. ZSCCA seems like a good group. Zfest seems like it'll be a good event.

Look elsewhere in this thread. To his credit, he has already stipulated that his failure to fully disclose his function/capacity with the SIG was, in his words, "an oversight". By Definition, "oversight" means omission or mistake.

A simple matter of fact.

I do happen to know Scott Pettit is with the club.

What specific evidence is there that newbies are aware, when they first arrive here?

Registered Member

Yes | No

Re: Of course I don't post my number here...

Then what is, "760.576.4073"?

Registered Member
    Member No: 73453 andrewash is an unknown quantity at this point andrewash's Avatar

Yes | No

From one ash to another - welcome!

Always great to see a new smiling face on this board! OK, so I can't 'see' your face but I have no doubt it is smiling! Z3's have a way of releasing a big grin!

Enjoy!Read "Through The Esses" on TheRaceSite.com

ashautomobilia.com

TheRaceSite.com

dailysportscar.com

Registered Member

Yes | No

Yep, more smiles per mile

Registered Member

Yes | No

Once again, It appears the post was very clear.

No surprise that you would try to misconstrue Scott’s attempt at being inclusive as concession. It would be best to let him speak for himself.

You can contort the issue all you want it won’t change the fact that you are behaving like a TROLL.

Registered Member

Yes | No

Well said; however, you will find that if the

information you post doesn't unquestionably support bmv's position, he will determine it to be irrelevant.

Registered Member

Yes | No

Observe timestamps...

I find your posts to be rude abusive and vulgar.

OK. I apologized to YOU before, and will again, here, for my part in the hostilities...But only my part.

It's a poor welcome to a new owner.

If you're truly fair & honest then you'll acknowledge the actions by others.

To reiterate, I've always understood the 1st rule of Roadfly to be, If you see something you don't like, don't read it. It's the same for you, me and everyone else. Now, say, if you happen to be one of our resident 'Delicate Little Flowers' then, that's your problem. I regret having to be the one to inform you.

As for the TOS, the most heinous of those items have already been done to me by other members. I WISH it was only "rude, abusive and vulgar."

Just for yucks, here's a test for you, to see if you're truly in the position to pass judgement upon others, i.e., me - *What* is going on right now, and by *whom*, that the TOS prevents my defending myself from?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information