I ordered the gaskets for around my outside door-handles from ebay. The guy (Kenneth Woo) is from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and makes a pretty good product. It's $6.50 with free shipping. Expect two weeks from order to delivery. He can be reached at [email protected] or at HIS EBAY STORE

I followed the instructions from mz3.net to remove the handle. The install was quick and painless but I added a few photos here that would have helped just a hair more.

The rubber gaskets before (garage-kept except for one winter which is when they went bad):

The result:

Tools you'll want (I used a bent coat-hanger as my puller and the 2mm flathead was perfect for removing the black plug):

The new gasket vs the old one:

What the plug looks like (I wasn't sure how deep this thing went. Small tabs, big tabs, or what. This would have helped):

I could do this again, both sides, in 10 minutes now. It's pretty simple. The hardest part was getting the black plug out. If you have questions about it, drop me an email or if you're near Dover, DE, email and I'll help you do it.

www.texzan.com

97 2.8 Arctic Silver - Tanin Red interior with wood console - black top

Whalen Shift Machine, polished - Type II windscreen (non roll-hoops) - Bilstein HD shocks/struts
Axxis Metal Master pads - Brembo rotors - Doug Whalen seat bushings
Passenger Eject (unfortunately non-functional) - OEM Passenger Airbag Disable switch
Polk Audio all around - Blaupunkt PA amps - LeatherZ Mark II armrest - Strong Strut Trio