+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 165792 AL97XK8 is an unknown quantity at this point AL97XK8's Avatar

Yes | No

Differerence in Tail lights?

Hey guys just was wondering is there a difference in the tailights from the m6 or 650 vs. the 645? , I see less light on the m6 just led's?? Just wondering, thanks

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Differerence in Tail lights?

I'll attempt this one.

The tail lights are the same between regular 6 and M for a given Model year. What I mean is the 645 and 650 (MY04 through MY07) or pre LCI (facelift) were the same as the corresponding M6. The facelift models started in MY08 and are once again the same between the 650 (no 645 anymore) and M6. Model year date changes however, are suspect as sometimes BMW used March in the US and sometimes September. And it may (not sure) not be exactly the same between 650 and M6 but should have been. This similarity between models hold true both in Europe and the USA although the tail lights do differ between these parts of the world due to differences in laws/rules. If your in the USA you also cannot rely on catelogs as often times they show European model configurations.

If I have confused you let me know.

_______
    US '05 645 Coupe|Silver Grey|Chateau|Sport|Logic 7|HUD|Cold Pkg|SAT|AUX|BT w/ snap-in adapter|MP3|V1|CIP 31.00.00

www.bimmerdrivers.com

User Level 1
    Member No: 189627 Diksha is an unknown quantity at this point Diksha's Avatar

Yes | No
    Tail Lights and Turn Signal Bulbs are a necessary part of every vehicle. It can be used for several things and also helps vehicles look stylish when modified correctly. Using Clear Lights is the newest trend that car manufacturers are beginning to get into. If your vehicle doesn't have these sorts of options, the modifications can be done yourself.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 117.206.130.46

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information