+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Master Tech

Registered Member
    Member No: 182305 diamondvalleybmw is an unknown quantity at this point diamondvalleybmw's Avatar

Yes | No

Master Tech

I am a local Temecula Valley Master Technician with 11 plus years of experience working on BMWs. I am available to perform side work. I can provide parts and labor, labor only, or parts only depending on your needs. I have all the specialty BMW tools. References available upon request. PM me with your information and I will provide you with a quote. My prices are lower than all independents.

Registered Member
    Member No: 23388 DAMBRO24 is an unknown quantity at this point DAMBRO24's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Master Tech

hello,,, i have a 2000 528i sport which since i bought has been nothing but a joy to ride and runs perfectly,,,UNTIL NOW,,,,,this is only been going on for a few days but progressively goner worst..here are the symthoms.

1.) car when comes to a light rpms drop dramatically day 1 and is getting worst seems now like it might stall.P.S> if i put the car in park at a light the rpms coome right back to normal ,,,im think the tranny is drawing to much power and the load is to high on the battery
    2.) mph gauge stopped woorking
    3.)mpgallon gaugh stop working
    4.)temp gauge was running slightly cold ,, not ver cold..
    5.)take an hour drive everthing kicks on and temp guage right back to normal..

I think electrically obviously NOT dirty icv......So i get the charging system checked and the test will not go through on the unit because the man said the car had a load on it(drawing power from somewhere)and the unit cannot test when a load is being drawn. is my alternater going?

I then took the battery out to see if the battery was bad and it was brand new condtion they said bouncing back very niceley.......so it sounds definielty electrical anyone ever had such a problem? and what was the solotion....

master tech

Yes | No

master tech

Yes | No

my e39 m5 secondary air system is clog with carbon buildup.how much will it cost.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information