+ Reply to Thread
    normski

Yes | No

z3 north east HELP PLEASE

Recently acquired Z3, with no car information with regards to operating instructions etc.. Can anybody help?
    regards

Registered Member
    Member No: 13295 bryanclar is on a distinguished road bryanclar's Avatar

Yes | No

where in the northeast?

There are lots of us in the northeast. I'm in Delaware (well, not right now, but that's where I "live") and the DC chapter of the ZSCCA is huge. Check out the site, www.zscca.org and it will point you in the direction of fellow Z owners. I'd also recommend joining. We do some fun drives.

That being said, are you having difficulty with something or do you just want to know the ins and outs of the car?

www.texzan.com

97 2.8 Arctic Silver - Tanin Red interior with wood console - black top

Whalen Shift Machine, polished - Type II windscreen (non roll-hoops) - Bilstein HD shocks/struts
    Axxis Metal Master pads - Brembo rotors - Doug Whalen seat bushings
    Passenger Eject (unfortunately non-functional) - OEM Passenger Airbag Disable switch
    Polk Audio all around - Blaupunkt PA amps - LeatherZ Mark II armrest - Strong Strut Trio

Registered Member
    Member No: 13295 bryanclar is on a distinguished road bryanclar's Avatar

Yes | No

oh, by the way, WELCOME!

www.texzan.com

97 2.8 Arctic Silver - Tanin Red interior with wood console - black top

Whalen Shift Machine, polished - Type II windscreen (non roll-hoops) - Bilstein HD shocks/struts
    Axxis Metal Master pads - Brembo rotors - Doug Whalen seat bushings
    Passenger Eject (unfortunately non-functional) - OEM Passenger Airbag Disable switch
    Polk Audio all around - Blaupunkt PA amps - LeatherZ Mark II armrest - Strong Strut Trio

Registered Member
    Member No: 73453 andrewash is an unknown quantity at this point andrewash's Avatar

Yes | No

This is THE PLACE for answers!

I too welcome you to the wonderful world of ZE ownership! This board is frequented by some of the most resourceful and helpful people you will ever communicate with. If you spell out your issues the good folks here will certainly give you tips, tricks, answers and solutions!

As for an owner's manual and such, you can often find them on Ebay. What is needed first is the specifics of your new prized possession.
    What year, model, color? What information do you need? If you post that info I am certain you will find lots of helpful responses!!Read "Through The Esses" on RaceFansTV.com

ashautomobilia.com

TheRaceSite.com

dailysportscar.com

Registered Member
    Member No: 96604 XZ-Driver is an unknown quantity at this point XZ-Driver's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: z3 north east HELP PLEASE

If you send me your email address I can copy you the owners manual in pdf format for a 2000 Z3.

Inner Circle Member Inner Circle Member
    Member No: 90592
    Inner Circle ©131 since: Nov 14, 2005 JCZ3 is an unknown quantity at this point JCZ3's Avatar

Yes | No

Welcome, I'm outside of Boston, watcha ya need?

JCZ3
    2004 X3 2.5 Silver Gray
    2004 325xi Titanium Silver
    2000 2.3A Dakar Yellow
    AA Supercharger,Dinan exhaust, Dinan stage 2 suspension, KMAC front camber plates, LeatherZ Mark1, 3M Roadguard and Alpine CDA-9857 HU

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information