I just noticed the black rubber trim piece that runs around the soft top window has become un-attached in one corner. This trim piece has a small metal strip under it that runs along the top of the window but does not continue around the corners or the sides. It does not appear to connect or hold the window to the top in any way. Does anybody know it's purpose? I don't see how to re-attach it to keep it from coming completely off. The top is in generally good condition as is the window and at the cost that they are I'd rather not replace them if not absolutely necessary. What will happen to the top or window if the piece continues to come un-attached all the way around the window? Is there a fix?
Thanks for the info in advance.