Here is a copy of the email that I sent to all ZFEST attendees:

Dear ZFest attendee,

We are just 11 days from ZFest Los Angeles kicking off and I am sending you some updates to the event schedule and some other information.

First of all, If you are arriving prior to ZFest's official kick off on Thursday, and would like get a copy of the maps for the drives that we recommend, please email me and I will be happy to email them to you in PDF format.

If you are planning to attend any of the clinics, museum tour or tour of the BMW Vehicle Distribution Center, please email me by this Wednesday the 25th with the number in your group. This will allow the folks heading up those particular events to plan accordingly. The VDC and the museum are restricting the numbers in their tours and REQUIRE pre-registration so it is important that you email me right away.

We plan to have merchandise such as ZFest tee shirts, ZFest polo shirts and ZSCCA club gear on hand for purchase. We take cash, checks and credit cards.

New pano photo procedure this year: the panoramic photographer will have order forms in your event registration packets. This will allow you to fill out the order form PRIOR to arriving at the pano photo site which will save time once the photos are taken. Magic Mountain Amusement Park is reserving a parking lot for us to use and would like to free it up ASAP after the photos are snapped. Then, you will bring your completed form back to the host hotel to turn in to the photographers staff along with your payment. The Hyatt is just about 5 minutes from the park so it will not interfere with those who wish is hit the road for a drive.

If you have local family members or friends who would like to join you for the Thursday, Friday or Saturday dinners, but are NOT registered for ZFest, we have a limited number of extra dinner tickets available for purchase. Please email me with your name and the number of additional tickets that you will need and for which dinner. You must email me by Friday, August 27. If you email me with a ticket request, it will be considered a contract to purchase the tickets as we will be contracted with the hotel for the additional person from that date forward. You will them be able to pay for and pick up your tickets when you check in for ZFest.

Attached to this email is a copy of the event schedule and a release. Please complete the release prior to arriving so that when you arrive, there will be a minimal wait to check in.

I look forward to seeing everyone at ZFest. I am really excited about hosting this on behalf of the Board of Directors of the ZSCCA.

Scott Pettit
President
ZSCCA