+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 13316 Cochise is an unknown quantity at this point Cochise's Avatar

Yes | No

Range on S54 M Coupe pricing?

Gents,

What's the range on current 01/02 M Coupe pricing? What should someone be asking so that the car sells? I've got a good friend that took a job back in New York City. The car is in D.C.

Thanks.

John

Registered Member
    Member No: 45881 mlobo is an unknown quantity at this point mlobo's Avatar

Yes | No

$65k, and not a penny less!

Couldn't help it. As dead as this board has been, I don't get to make many syndicate references any more.

This Coupe seems to be in line with the asking prices of other Coupes for sale, but I don't know if it's likely to sell at that price. I would tend to think probably not. There's
    another Coupe on the same page with far fewer miles but otherwise very similar that has been reduced to $2500 less than the asking price on this one. What that tells me is there was no interest in that Coupe at the higher price, so perhaps the lower price is more realistic.

There's this museum piece. Obviously a different Coupe and a much different price point, but it's been reduced as well, probably to a level that's still unrealistic.

Of course, then there's
    this crack. Obviously there's no chance of getting a price like that.

I'm really just guessing, by I would think 25-27 would be realistic for the Coupe in question.

Kevin 368s #19

Jon Martin

Yes | No

Re: $65k, and not a penny less!

$25-$28k sounds about right to me. You can see all the coupes currently listed at: http://listings.mcoupebuyersguide.com. It should give you a pretty good idea of the current market.

dp

Yes | No

that is an awesome resource, thanks!

flukecapecod

Yes | No

the 01-02 are 315HP.. while the others are not ?

I have a 2.8L so I am not up on the "M" but I read that its only the 01-02 that have the 315HP.. with that in mibnd I would think that if this is what you have for a car, then it worth a lot more than our other Coupes....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information