+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 94996 jmsprint is an unknown quantity at this point jmsprint's Avatar

Yes | No

water on carpet

Hi, strange one this. I have a 2004 E63, right hand drive. The carpet behind the drivers seat is continuously wet! I can't see any signs of a leak in the roof and there is no wind noise to suggest a door leak. How on earth can that one bit of carpet get wet? Especially since the area behind the passengers is bone dry!

Registered Member
    Member No: 107311 cobradav is an unknown quantity at this point cobradav's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: water on carpet

Could be plugged drain from roof system, but am not even sure there is such a system. Or AC system. I am not sure where the Air Conditioning drains out either. Normally that is around firewall. I would run the system while looking under car to see that water is actually dripping on ground.
    _______
    US '05 645 Coupe|Silver Grey|Chateau|Sport|Logic 7|HUD|Cold Pkg|SAT|AUX|BT w/ snap-in adapter|MP3|V1|CIP 31.00.00

www.bimmerdrivers.com

User Level 1
    Member No: 189627 Diksha is an unknown quantity at this point Diksha's Avatar

Yes | No
    Before you go buy one you need to know what your needs are. Buying a heated or non-heated carpet is ideal in cleaning the most difficult parts of a car interior it is capable of doing so since it was designed for these difficult applications. When auto detailing automobiles you must first consider the amount of water to be used and secondly the time required for the surface to dry.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 117.206.130.46

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information