+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 40215 DaneKane is an unknown quantity at this point DaneKane's Avatar

Yes | No

so what was the Z-KANE deal of the month?...

BMW OE# 82-72-9-408-816...the RARE Z3 inner Z3 travel luggage case, Premium-line leather edition..was originally listed as $346!($204.95 at RS!!!!)..NOW AT YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD BMW DEALER: list is NOW $61..with discounts: ONLY $$$48.40!!!!(or less!!!)...sounds incredible, specially considering how nice these are made..Premium Quality Z3 accessory..Official "Z3" embossed..Full length quality zipper, fully lined, Leather handles, beaded leather inserts: styled just like the coveted Z3 Wallet!!!..and to top it off:looks like they may be 100% leather..Excellent craftsmanship(yes they are imported, BUT BMW standard rules!!!)..24"x15"x6-8.5"(expandable)..I ended up buying four..for the price of one!!!..Two fit nicely in our Z3 trunks with plenty of room for 1 or 2 garment bags and several ditty-size+ bags..WOW!!!Why pay the "greedy" websight guy's price when it'sa steal right down the street?..These are limited supply Premium ORIGINAL BMW Z3 accessories..If you always wanted one(I did!) or just need the ultimate Z3 X-MAS gift, now is the time to beatfeet to,YES!, your BMW dealer...

Z3CHEERS! dk '97 2.8 bg R..(Z-KANE Insiders beatfeet first!)

Registered Member
    Member No: 129783 kostverloren is an unknown quantity at this point kostverloren's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: so what was the Z-KANE deal of the month?...

100% correct on all counts. Thank you for providing the community with some very useful information again.Kostverloren

markwb9

Yes | No

I got 2. When I check with my dealer they told me there was only 6 left in the country. I like em. 2 fit in the trunk. Makes me want to go on vacation so I can try them out.

Registered Member
    Member No: 169665 mechanicsc is an unknown quantity at this point mechanicsc's Avatar

Yes | No

Hey DK, thanks a bunch for that great tip! I had been looking at some (more expensive) fitted luggage for the Z3 that doesn't look nearly as nice as this stuff does.

Just ordered two from an online dealer, hope the order goes through -- I never go to my local dealer because they charge 2x the MSRP for *everything* they sell. They are the only dealer around for 100 miles, and they certainly act like it.mechanicsc
    2002 Z3 3.0i

Registered Member
    Member No: 73453 andrewash is an unknown quantity at this point andrewash's Avatar

Registered Member
    Member No: 40215 DaneKane is an unknown quantity at this point DaneKane's Avatar

Yes | No

one of my favorite's is...

"www.bmwautopartsdealer.com" as they are legit, and give extremely good service..Price for two delivered(and i'm on the opposite coast),was $116.."Follow the White Rabbit" to a goood deal..

Z3Cheers! dk '97 2.8 bg R

There'a others..choose your dealer and hopefully be "amazed!"

MicksZ3

Yes | No

Re: one of my favorite's is...

I ordered 2, I'm in Utah = $110.78

Better tell my kids what they got me for Christmas.

MicksZ3

Yes | No

Crap! emailed me that they're out of stock

Registered Member
    Member No: 12416 ZeattleDave2002 is an unknown quantity at this point ZeattleDave2002's Avatar

Yes | No

Thank you Dane!

Boston Green M Roadster

Registered Member

Yes | No

..aw chucks,twern't nothin'".. ...

..will try to have at least one GREAT Insider deal every month...got some nice stuff lined up for October..cuz..Z3'ers are the Best!(and some extra special fun project stuff, too!)

Z3Cheers! dk '97 2.8 bg R, +1

Registered Member
    Member No: 73453 andrewash is an unknown quantity at this point andrewash's Avatar

Yes | No

I bought one too! Anyone got a photo?

teeszee

Yes | No

i ordered two from husker bmw...hope to see them soon. $46 each...what a deal! thanks for the tip..can't wait for october to see the deals
    teeszee

Registered Member
    Member No: 13295 bryanclar is on a distinguished road bryanclar's Avatar

Yes | No

anyone got a pic?...

I'd love to get one (two?) but all I've been able to find is the diagram. Any pics?

97 2.8 Arctic Silver - Tanin Red interior with wood console - black top
    Whalen Shift Machine, polished - Type II windscreen (non roll-hoops) - Bilstein HD shocks/struts
    Axxis Metal Master pads - Brembo rotors - Doug Whalen seat bushings
    Passenger Eject (unfortunately non-functional) - OEM Passenger Airbag Disable switch
    Polk Audio all around - Blaupunkt PA amps - LeatherZ Mark II armrest - Strong Strut Trio - AUX input via tapedeck

Registered Member

teeszee

Yes | No

Re: anyone got a pic?...

ash's picture is the bag. got my two today...seems to be all leather with an embossed z3 near the handle. hope you find some.

Registered Member

Yes | No

Got skunked on the bag

"Bag no longer available" is the message I received today after placing my order yesterday. Shucks!!Read "Through The Esses" on RaceFansTV.com

ashautomobilia.com

TheRaceSite.com

dailysportscar.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information