I have been tackling this issue for quite some time now and looking for some answers. After i had my mechanic install new Koni's all the way arround (kept my old Eiback sprints), i have been noticing this annoying slight noise when turning during parking manuvering. The noise is a low ting (like a spring noise). We determined at some point it's comming from the upper right strut housing. With the car up on the lift, i had the guy turn steering very slowly while i was watching spring behvoir. And voila. It looks like when the lower botton of the spring starts turning, the upper part does not turn. At some piont, the upper part catches on with the turn and make that NOISE. This tells me that the spring is not moving freely allong with the rubber piece (or vise versa) inside the housing. My mechanic decided to loosen the upper strut nut a bit (on top, and voila, noise dissapeared. When he tried to tighten back up, noise is back. So, he had told me that it's ok if the nut is a bit loose (while the 3 stut mount nuts are fully tight). But now after 2 months of driving...i am getting this mettalic sound when i go on bumps. Please, let me know what I should do. I am trying to avoid taking the right strught off again to see what's going on. Any recommendations would help...