+ Reply to Thread
    T.Marino

Yes | No

2003 C320 Value....9K miles???

I have a local friend in NWPA who is moving back to Chile this month after her husbands death and she has her car to part with as it is very cost prohibitive to take a used car back to Chile.
    She was only in the States for the summer and fall and then they wintered in Chile.
    The car she has to sell is a 2003 C Class 320, loaded, silver exterior and black interior. The car only has 9000 miles! That is correct, 9K. She only used the car for local driving as they flew everywhere else. The car is showroom perfect as it has never seen inclement weather and has been garaged when not in use.
    I can get pictures and any other relevant info if anyone is interested or knows of an interested party. I have nothing to do with the car, she is only a good friend.
    Can anyone tell me the actual worth of the car?? The local dealer wants the car back as soon as he got wind of the sale potential but she refuses to deal with him as he wants to steal the car.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys,

Tom in PA

User Level 1
    Member No: 202682 benzlovers is an unknown quantity at this point benzlovers's Avatar

Yes | No
    Cars with that few of miles are always difficult because there's not a lot of comps. I'd say your friend could probably get around $8k.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 45.59.235.122

User Level 1
    Member No: 202682 benzlovers is an unknown quantity at this point benzlovers's Avatar

Yes | No
    Sorry, didn't realize this post was from 2010
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 45.59.235.122

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information