Hello All,
My 540i is in need of upper control arm bushings. The tierods, swaybar links and idler arm are new and all else is nice and tight after prying away at it to check. The upper control arm bushings however are shot on the drivers side and on its way on the passenger. Looks pretty straightforward, I'm very experienced with suspension work, but not BMW. I know I need the correct tool to separate the balljoints. Does anyone know where to get one? Rent one? I'll well aware an old fashioned picklefork won't do on a car like this..... I figure remove the control arm, press out old, press in new, reinstall. Considering the urethane bushing upgrade too. Any input is appreciated.