+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 24940 jayarras is an unknown quantity at this point jayarras's Avatar

Yes | No

Boy, this place is really dead!

It used to be so vibrant when I had my E39. When are you guys going to convert to vBulletin anyway? It's been promised for weeks!

Registered Member
    Member No: 128851 jj546 is an unknown quantity at this point jj546's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: Boy, this place is really dead!

My E39 was always broken in some way and if everyone else's was, we needed company that would listen. The 545 has been good so far.

Registered Member
    Member No: 24940 jayarras is an unknown quantity at this point jayarras's Avatar

Yes | No

This forum isn't just about how to fix something. It has always been about the camaraderie of sharing the same type of vehicle, showing off your mods, asking about tire and rim fitment, sharing dealer experiences, showing where to get good pricing on parts, sharing the fuel pump issue experience, and a host of other things. There are at least four other E60 boards that I follow that are very active in these areas. Each has its own nuance. I'm not knocking Roadfly, I just want to see it become a better board.

Registered Member

Yes | No

This forum isn't just about how to fix something. It has always been about the camaraderie of sharing the same type of vehicle, showing off your mods, asking about tire and rim fitment, sharing dealer experiences, showing where to get good pricing on parts, sharing the fuel pump issue experience, and a host of other things. There are at least four other E60 boards that I follow that are very active in these areas. Each has its own nuance. I'm not knocking Roadfly, I just want to see it become a better board.

Registered Member
    Member No: 90841 bgreaves is an unknown quantity at this point bgreaves's Avatar

Yes | No

Jayarras is right though. When I had my E36 M3 and visited this board years ago, it was so busy! I just came back here after I posted something many days ago to see my post was the 3rd highest on the board wtf???? This board has either died or there are very few 5 series owners who like to do anything to their cars. Hence the minimal goodies for the e60 twin turbo....

Registered Member
    Member No: 113170 lane.esco is an unknown quantity at this point lane.esco's Avatar

Yes | No

Liek you said....I don`t think the 5 crowd care about tech. forums. I have 4 e60 from me and none no anything about cars. I drive a lot and this is by far better than any car I have ever owned. I 150k miles no problems and it still looks new. Still love it...I have a 850i also....love it too.

Lane

Registered Member

Yes | No

What are you talking about? Go to 5Series.net if you wanna see interest in tech forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information