+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 119757 bshupe is an unknown quantity at this point bshupe's Avatar

Yes | No

Why are so many helpful URLs (LINKS) dead?

Many times I have searched and found what looks like to be a helpful link (URL I guess) to find I cannot connect. It like they have been blocked.

Any advice?

Registered Member
    Member No: 14327 Highline is an unknown quantity at this point Highline's Avatar

Yes | No

you are right

some repair links have been blocked by the admins/mods or the computer system here, and that is also the reason why this board is so quiet.
    In the good old years when we were a lot before we all moved, there was a lot of traffic here and good experts which were willing to help, now you find them somewhere else.Shogun E32 Tech Tips: http://twrite.org/shogunnew/topmenu.html

Registered Member
    Member No: 119757 bshupe is an unknown quantity at this point bshupe's Avatar

Yes | No

It really is dead compared to a few years ago

Seems advertising has gotten in the way of free enterprise. I wonder were else the experts have gone? I also wonder how many of these 750s are still running the roads? I will need to find another daily driver. It has been a great car for over 6 years and I only paid $6200. It is really still a beutiful car. Now time for a TDI jetta to make up for my CO2 footprints :-0)

Showgun are you the only show left? Really thanks so much for your time and help.

Registered Member
    Member No: 14327 Highline is an unknown quantity at this point Highline's Avatar

Yes | No

we are all here now

ht tp://ww w.bi mm erboa rd.com/for ums/e 32/
    and
    ht tp:/ /for ums.bim me rfor ums.co m/fo rum/for umdisp lay.php?f=299Shogun E32 Tech Tips: http://twrite.org/shogunnew/topmenu.html

steve

Yes | No

Re: we are all here now

Is there something wrong with that board or is it my computer?

Grahambo740iL

Yes | No

Re: we are all here now

I can't acess it either - just tried again.

Registered Member

Yes | No

will be online again soon

I got following info from David:
    Hello All,

I embarrassingly allowed the domain registration for [Oops!].com to lapse today. It turns out that Verisign, in their infinite wisdom, turned off DNS and asked for a $150 bounty rather than send me any emails to remind me of the renewal deadline.

While we wait for them to turn the domain back on, the site is accessible through the .ORG version of the domain:

http://www.[Oops!].ORG

Itís the same site as before, running on the same servers, so all usernames and passwords will still work, but users will need to sign in again in order to get a new cookie for the domain.

Please accept my apologies for the interruption in service and the confusion this is causing. Iíll renew the domain for 10 years as soon as itís back online so that we wonít have to worry about it again.

Sincerely,

David

Shogun E32 Tech Tips: http://twrite.org/shogunnew/topmenu.html

Bcweir750

Yes | No

w ww dot [Oops!] dot org

There! enjoy!

Bcweir750

Yes | No

Re: w ww bi mm er bo ar d or g

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information