+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 184167 panaphobic is an unknown quantity at this point panaphobic's Avatar

Yes | No

DO NOT BUY FROM [Oops!].COM

Back in August, I purchased a Bluetooth Kit for my 2005 MINI Cooper S. I purchased it from [Oops!].com and it took several weeks to arrive. When it finally got here, I tried to install it and found out they didn't include the control module for the bluetooth kit. So I went on to the website to find a number for the customer service department. They don't have a number, only an email. So I emailed them.

The customer service rep (Amy) has not even tried to help me out after the first few emails (now that I think back, I don't even think she was trying to help then either). I bought a bluetooth kit from them ($400+) and it never had the control module in the package. I purchased this back in August and have been given the whole run around by Amy. I installed the kit and noticed that the control module wasn't included. I did a quick check when I opened the package but I didn't really know what everything was and if I was missing something. The kit required me to cut some of the wires from my original harness so I couldn't remove the new harness after the installation to send that back. I told them that in an email and they had no problems with that. They seemed very interested in helping me in the first email or 2, but that soon changed. They only support customer service through email even though I requested several times to have them call me, and requested a number from them several times. It has been nearly 4 months and I STILL haven't received the missing part. They're telling me now that the kit came directly from BMW and that the part was included. I have been very patient with [Oops!].com and I gave them a deadline to have this problem corrected before I file a complaint with the BBB and post on every forum I can find online so no one has to deal with them. They have not emailed me back with ANY kind of solution, and now I'm out $400+ dollars! I tried working with my credit card company about this but since I placed the order, they can't do anything unless [Oops!] initiates the return of funds. I'm just sooooo aggravated with this company. I send them emails and I get a 1 or 2 sentence email back saying that they are trying to figure out the solution to this problem, but that's it. I NEVER hear back UNLESS I email them FIRST!!! And it's always just the same BS!!! I don't know what to do here and they seem dead set on not correcting the problem. So I'm going to post on every forum I can find and file my complaint with the BBB, but even that I fear isn't going to get me a refund or the missing part.

With that said, I will NEVER EVER buy from them and I recommend that no one else does either. The customer service is a joke! If you do order from them, I hope to god that everything arrives to you in 100% working condition with all the parts included, else you're throwing money away for a lost cause!

Registered Member
    Member No: 184167 panaphobic is an unknown quantity at this point panaphobic's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: DO NOT BUY FROM [Oops!](dot)COM

the company is "*********DOTcom" it won't let me post that.....

Registered Member
    Member No: 21537 sktn77a is an unknown quantity at this point sktn77a's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: DO NOT BUY FROM [Oops!].COM

Send therm an e-mail with the links to all your negative reviews on the different audio forums. File a complaint with the BBB. Being nice never works; threats don't work; actions speak volumes! Tell them you'll update the negative reviews if and when they send out the missing part.

Keith
    2001 530i 5spKeith
    2001 530i 5sp

User Level 1
    Member No: 189199 Blaster25 is an unknown quantity at this point Blaster25's Avatar

Yes | No
    Get the president's name and send a letter FedEx or UPS. Many times the support staff suck and the uppers don't know. Then, tell HIM your plan to spread this over all the audio forums on the net.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 216.129.233.253

Registered Member
    Member No: 92688 baggins is an unknown quantity at this point baggins's Avatar

Yes | No
    Rhymes with “dimmer Have” ?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 50.0.18.208

User Level 1
    Member No: 197792 bob777 is an unknown quantity at this point bob777's Avatar

Yes | No
    Hi yaŽall IŽm finally going to do it. IŽm going to go out and buy a brand new 2013 Camaro ZL1 for only $20,000.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 190.140.44.22

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information