+ Reply to Thread

Thread: z3 Parts

julian dove

Yes | No

z3 Parts

I am looking for interior parts for a 97 z3 and a parts guide i need the a/c switch and the peace behind the seat where can i find this Thank you so much

User Level 8
    Member No: 6602 fredr is on a distinguished road fredr's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: z3 Parts

Realoem.com and penskeparts.com will get you all the parts numbers you need.
    Fred
    96 1.9 Z3 black/tan/black
    97 M3/4 estoril/gray
    08 Kubota 3400 HST orange/charcoal
    08 GMC Sierra stealth gray/gray

Registered Member
    Member No: 159985 stluciez3 is an unknown quantity at this point stluciez3's Avatar

Yes | No

Julian, I have a part number from realoem.com that will help you get to the right diagram. On my 97 2.8 the center section is a sub woofer box part # 51168399283 (beige). But be ready for sticker shock, the price for the coplete assembly is over $700, and the base alone is $400. If you need more help locating the drawings, contact me by email. Ron

Registered Member
    Member No: 181466 ZooMer is an unknown quantity at this point ZooMer's Avatar

Yes | No

Some of that depends, are you wanting to spend full price for a brand new never used one to put in your 13 year old car, or are you just wanting to replace an old broken part with another old but unbroken part?

There are several dismantlers out there that specialize in BMW's. One that comes to mind is bavauto. (just add a "dotcom" to get to their site)2001 ///M Roadster #16
    Laguna Seca Blue - no mods

55dutchman

Yes | No

have all the parts you need in black-all pulled from my '97 to put in a roll bar set with H-K from a wreck-should have switch from a spare '99 console-all were in excellent shape when stored in garage attic 5 yrs ago---don't like email-call (717)632-7402 we'll haggle-ask for David

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information