+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 108840 AussieBob is on a distinguished road AussieBob's Avatar

Yes | No

Found amazing BMW Electrical Circuit website

http://www.bmw-planet.com/diagrams/release/en/

It has all circuit diagrams with component pin-outs, wire colours, even location pictures of most components/connections.

Question regrading electric seats:

For the passenger seat (with no memory) it looks like only the power supply connection from Fuse F10 is all that's required to the seat, but for the driver's seat with memory a connection to the P-Bus is also required.

Do the driver's seat motors movement functions still work without the connections to the P-Bus and seat memory switch that is located on the door? I assume the seat control module will still operate without the P-bus connection but I don't know what's inside the seat control module, it may require some handshaking with the General Module.

Any heads up on the seats operation would be appreciated. I'm looking at upgrading my manual standard seats to sports seats, which the majority seem to be electric.

Registered Member
    Member No: 4328 jimlev will become famous soon enough jimlev will become famous soon enough jimlev's Avatar

Yes | No

That's the online version of the BMW WDS (m)

The actual DVD has more langauges to pic from than this link. If you don't have a Bentleys you may want to get the DVD, it's pretty cheap on eBay.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information