+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 184570 arstreamp is an unknown quantity at this point arstreamp's Avatar

Yes | No

Concrete coating, glazing or sealing

Hi all!

My name is Ann and I just joined the forum, Iím also a new comer to coating, glazing and sealing business. Iím still trying to understand it all and our little company (just me and my husband) is still navigating through all the different ways to approach the industry. Itís a tough economy! I was wondering Ė for those of you involved in the industry (especially veterans) business owner or not, what are some of services, tools, strategies, or latest resources you find helpful or profitable in doing your work or - business? Online or offline, Iím sure there is quite a lot in both right?!

Thanks and God bless!

User Level 1
    Member No: 198487 Michael2013 is an unknown quantity at this point Michael2013's Avatar

Yes | No
    It seams to me, you entered a business where profound knowledge is just necessary. How did you end up like that? It would be wiser to study the processes and business in general before you stepped into it. I hope you managed it ok and your business is flourishing.

Groupage shipping with TELS all over the World.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 46.28.100.78

Registered Member
    Member No: 200259 Nasher is an unknown quantity at this point Nasher's Avatar

Yes | No
    Check the sealerís characteristics and performance aspects.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 49.147.186.174

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information