+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Registered Member
    Member No: 90882 stefandwornik is an unknown quantity at this point stefandwornik's Avatar

Yes | No

looking fo a E31 trunk lis

I have had a great trunk spoiler for a long time, and am now looking for an E31 trunk lid so that I can set up the 2nd one and live with it for a while to see if I like it. If I don't, I can go back to the original one.
    I have been away from this forum for a while, and now AFTER I log in, it is almost impossible to find the classified's and even find a way to post this message........if we made the tab to 'post a new message' just a little bit smaller and camouflaged, then it would be IMPOSSIBLE to find.
    As for finding the classified's, when I finally managed to get to the E31 section, I was told 'Sorry! There are no ads to show.'

Can anyone please either send a link to where I might find a trunk lid, or maybe some member has one.
    I live in Avondale AZ which is on the west side of Phoenix, so a local pick up would be nice but not essential.

Registered Member
    Member No: 73983 chromeowner is an unknown quantity at this point chromeowner's Avatar

Yes | No

Contact me offline

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information