Damage Story:
A few months ago I had my body brace literally ripped off my car when I hit an exposed manhole while accelerating around traffic in our nations capital.

The manhole hit close to the center of my butt-strut and yanked back the body brace as a result of the force bending the butt-strut (Picture below)

Butt Strut

The body brace itself seems to be totally unharmed. The bolts holding the rear held tight, but the bolts going through the x-brace and the frame were not so lucky. The bolt below the passenger side was ripped clean out. This bent the x-brace out of position. (Picture below)

X-Brace

Knowing that the failure had to have come from the forward bolts, I assumed that all the threads had been stripped. However, upon looking closed at the holes after seeing the driver side bolt (Picture below), I realized that it was a combination of the bolts bending and the frame ripping (Picture below)

Driver side bolt (passenger side bolt was nowhere to be found)

Driver side hole

Passenger side hole

After getting a better look at the damage, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get the strut braces off and they'd be stuck there forever. Fortunately enough, as far as I can tell, the damage was limited to the forward bolt holes, the x-brace, and obviously the butt-strut. I took of the cap nuts that hold on the butt-strut with relative ease and everything came down pretty easily. Now my car has no butt-strut, body brace, or x-brace. This wasn't too much of a problem because I bought a hardtop in October and that really stiffened the car and holds it together while all the braces are off.

But seeing as Spring is right around the corner, I'm trying to figure out what to do because without the hardtop, my car feels like it's going to fall apart.

Here are my options:

A) See if someone can straighten my butt-strut (unlikely) or get a new one (although I hate to pay for another one)
a) If I do either of those things, I have to hope that the frame of my car is still straight and that the straightened/new butt-strut will fit.

B) Get the x-brace straightened/welded back together or get a new/used one
a) If I do fix the x-brace or get a new one, I still have the problem of the holes to attach the back of it. I've read up a bit on nutserts that I could put in the holes to provide me with threads, but I have no experience with them, don't have the tools to insert them, and don't know if they would even work with the holes as deformed as the are now.

Either way I cut it, it looks like I have to fix the holes. Nutserts seem to be the best option there, but I don't have experience with them. If I get the holes repaired, and can get a straight butt-strut back on, then I'll be all set and can reinstall everything (this time as tight against the car as possible).

I'm in the DC area and would love any help I can get (A lift, a metal worker/shop who can straighten hardened steel and weld, someone with experience using nutserts).

Anyone who can offer suggestions/solutions to this problem, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.