+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

steve

Yes | No

wire car speakers for mp3/ ipod question....

'87 325is

Has anyone had a shop do the work to wire your radio and install a phone jack or the like so you can plug in and play from the car speakers an ipod or mp3 player? There was a Roundel article detailing how to do this about a year or so ago.

Any place to recommend getting this done, either independent shop in the DC/ Baltimore area, or national chain?

Does anyone know where I can locate these or similar instructions electronically?

Thanks,

Steve

steve

Yes | No

Re: wire car speakers for mp3/ ipod question....

The Roundel article detailed the work for this ipod to be connected to a stock radio, speakers, etc...this is also what I have, stock radio, speakers etc.

Thanks

Bad Email Address on File
    Member No: 128020 Carlin96M44 is on a distinguished road Carlin96M44's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: wire car speakers for mp3/ ipod question....

I don't know if this will help you...this guy (Zeta tres) in the Z3 Forum did a fix in my Z3 bmw, the radio station display was dimmed, anyway I sent the radio to him and he fixed the display plus installed a receptacle for the MP3 the cost $50 including shipping.
    You could ask him how to connect the MP3.http://forums1.roadfly.com/preferences/showsigimage.php?img=128020[/IMG]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information