+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 119369 JamaicaWI is an unknown quantity at this point JamaicaWI's Avatar

Yes | No

SOON,,,must cull the herd.....real suggestions....

OR...ca$h trade offers ....I'm readdy
    I'm not doing some good ol cars justice by hanging on to them for "future projects and spare drivers".......
    Starting to live back in Jamaica more and more.....
    Cant take anything with you anywayBUT will make it to the end with at least 2 old 6's..... The rest and lots of parts could make someone a millionaire...Provided you start with ith 2 or 3 million.

Counting parts cars there are at least 11 E24's from 78 to 85
    about half Euros... a ouple 3 series and 2 740's and maybe 1 of our 02's.... all cars located in Midwest close to StLouis

Been here in Ja since mid Jan but home by spring to work on liquidATINGS OF stuff

My wireless laptop works good in the Bush at the old Bob Marley place where we stay much of time if I not working on the shop on some old Mini's that we getting running on Hydrogen gas mix.

Send an Email with a phone number and I'll call you because they have super cheap calls to n America

Helluvadeal,
    Frosty

Registered Member
    Member No: 65692 TaylorM is an unknown quantity at this point TaylorM's Avatar

Yes | No

Re: SOON,,,must cull the herd.....real suggestions....

"The rest and lots of parts could make someone a millionaire...Provided you start with 2 or 3 million."

LOL ! Reminds me of the old joke:

How do you start a small business in Canada ?
    Start a large business and wait.

Frosty, I hope they all find good homes and I'm completely jealous that you get to while away the wretched winter in sunny Ja. I spent some high quality time with my wife in the beautiful Treasure Beach area about 17 years ago when it was totally undeveloped. Then we hitchhiked to that silly over developed tourist trap Negril.
    I think you're going to have to flog the cars one or two at a time and post pics and full details to get any serious action.
    Taylor

Registered Member
    Member No: 148459 schwartz is an unknown quantity at this point schwartz's Avatar

Yes | No

Hi Frosty,

I was just thinking about you last week when there was a Bimmerforums post about TRX wheels. Sorry to hear you're cutting back. As Taylor suggests, the best bet is probably listing individual cars in order to attract buyers.

Good luck with your sales.

Ed O'Reilly

Yes | No

Frosty, sent you an email, let me know
    thanks Ed

Chicago area

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information