+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 139084 bnpoliakoff is an unknown quantity at this point bnpoliakoff's Avatar

Yes | No

Restored style 5s

I have a set of 5 17" style 5 wheels, 20mm offset. They have been completely disassembled and the rims machine polished to a high standard and all bolts and nuts freshly chromed. I will sell the five wheels for $1050. The barrels were not repainted and caps are not included. At present they have O miles, brand new, 235x45x17 Michellin Pilot Sport 2s mounted on 4 of the wheels. I will sell the tires at an additional $165 per tire. Shipping in the lower 48 will run $23 per wheel or $45 per wheel and tire via Greyhound. If anyone in Calif wants them, I will be driving through So Calif to No Calif in 10 days and will bring with me. E mail me direct for a picture

Jeff Hobbs

Yes | No

Re: Restored style 5s

Hey Bert, did you have Blanchards polish them?

Registered Member
    Member No: 139084 bnpoliakoff is an unknown quantity at this point bnpoliakoff's Avatar

Yes | No

Yes Blanchard polished them. From what I understand he just died. Maybe my wheels finished him. When one went to his house, he was always covered head to toe in black dust from the compound. Maybe some got past his mask. It was good to see you a few weeks ago!!

Jeff Hobbs

Yes | No

It was great to see you too! Hope you sold a few rags.

I wonder if his son took up the polishing mantle. He did some for me about 9-10 years ago. I'm thinking about going back to my 16" gold (style 5) basket weaves-very retro! They've been sitting in my garage for years. I still think the car drives better (especially over 65 mph on 16's.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information