+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 42236 njmalston is an unknown quantity at this point njmalston's Avatar

Yes | No

So Long For Now

I finally decided to sell one of the best cars I have ever owned. It was a great run. Eleven years of greats miles and smiles and never a failure of any significances. Unfortunately I didn't get to use my 2000, Z3 as much as I would have liked to, so someone is getting a great car with only 32k miles on it. I traded her for a MB C300, Special Edition. No regrests so far. I will still check in once in awhile to see how the rest of you are doing and will always yeild to those beautiful Z3s I will see on the road.

I have a couple of items available if anyone is interested. I have the original radio with secuity code, a USA specs iPod interface with all of the cables and an original BMW bra. Please contact me by email if there is an interest in any of these items. I am located in Pembroke Pines Florida.

NC02Z3

Yes | No

Re: So Long For Now

Enjoy your new car! That was a long time to own the Z3. You are right about someone getting a really nice low mileage used Z3. You may see it on the road some day if a local buyer.

TexZan (Dover, DE)

Yes | No

you've got mail

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information