+ Reply to Thread
    piperguy

Yes | No

OT but might be of interest in Mid Atlantic area..

OK, don't know if I'm supposed to put this on here, but it is kinda car related.

If any of you are looking for an entusiast's dream home or know someone who is, email me. I need to sell my house, long story, won't go into it here. House is in upper Northeast Corner of Maryland about 5 mile from the Delaware line.

In the country, 2 acres, large Rancher, water oriented community with marina on navigable water at end of street (800 feet). Has 3 bed, large sun porch (new) large deck, pool and for all of us ....6 (yes 6) garage bays. Lot slopes so that basement is a walk out on one end. Upper garge is oversize 2 car (22x22) lower garage (5 years old) is the enthusiasts dream. 32 deep x 40 wide, 13' ceilings, 10'x16' commercial insulated doors, ceiling fans, heat AND Air Cond, hot and cold water, drains and it's own panel. Also super insulkated when I built it. Even without the heat on, coldest garage has ever gotten was 40 degrees. House also has an 18x24 office with separate entrance (I work from home). Baltimore or Philadelphia are 1 hour or less. Taxes are low. Asking is lower-mid three's.

Email me for more if interested and I can send pictures. It currently is not listed with a realtor but probably will be shortly. I'd really like to see it go to someone who will appreciate it.

Vaughan

piperguy

Yes | No

I really need to use spellcheck !!

User Level 8
    Member No: 21320 edjack will become famous soon enough edjack's Avatar

Yes | No

A spread like that here would probably fetch ...

$2 mil+, even in this depressed housing market. Location, location, location
    Ed in San Jose. BMW CCA member since 1987 (Nr. 62319). Golden Gate Chapter. '97 540i 6 speed. Build Date 3/97. Aspensilber over Aubergine leather.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information