+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    , KS, United States
    Member No: 15503 halcyon333 is an unknown quantity at this point halcyon333's Avatar
    Yes | No

Picking up 2008 X3 CPO today!

Thought I would introduce myself since I'll probably be on this board now and again. I've been on roadfly and with BMW for a long time.

Excited, I haven't purchased a car from a dealer before. Wish me luck. Everything is taken care of, I just need to finalize the paperwork and pick up the vehicle.

2008 X3. Bronze with Tobacco leather. Not a big fan of the exterior color, but its growing on me. Can I call it a truck?

Currently I'm in a 05 Z4, but we need something more utilitarian in Denver. We probably drove 15 different vehicles before settling on the X3. The Q5 was by far the most disappointing. Almost pulled the trigger on a new Forester, but couldn't get over the passenger seat. Nice vehicle though.

Wish I could have found an X3 with a manual. Anyone done a swap before? I see a lot of complaints about the slushbox on the net. It did seem slow to respond, but I've only had manuals for over a decade.

05 Z4 3.0
    08 X3 - soon

Past BMW's:
    86 528e
    90 535i
    98 Z3 3.0
    99 328i
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Registered Member
    Lawrenceville, GA, United States
    Member No: 36897 cybercord is an unknown quantity at this point cybercord's Avatar
    Yes | No

Getting an CPO X3 today also. The slushbox might be due to the transmission learning process. The last drivier might have had the key programmed and drove different than your present style. But since youve had it awhile now, it might have changed. Did you get seperate programs for the 2 keys? Important if the driving style is different for the 2 drivers. Good Luck
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information