After more than 20 years of pure driving pleasure, I've decided to sell my '88 M5.

At a glance:

Year:1988
Model: E28 M5
Color: Black/Tan
Mileage: 67K
Owners: 1.5
Condition: Very Good
Comments/History:

This car was leased from new by my company and initially used by me and a colleague of mine sparingly for about 3 years. I bought the car out of the lease and have been the only driver since then.

The car is "box-stock" and has been well maintained throughout its life. All engine rubber was replaced within the last few years, new OEM exhaust, new tires, new master cylinder, fresh brakes and rotors and new front struts/shock inserts. Car maintains SLS. R34 A/C conversion and A/C blows very cold. The interior is in very good original condition. No rips, tears or stains in the leather. Original floor mats still in car. No odors. Dash is perfect.

The sheet metal and paint are in very good original condition with only a few paint chips and minor door dings. The car was in a minor accident about 3 years ago where it was tapped above the rear bumper by a bus at a stop light. The damage was minor but did require the replacement of the rear trunk lid and one tail light. The body work was professionally done and is of outstanding quality.

The car looks, runs and drives beautifully and is a very nice low mileage specimen of the breed.

After more than 20 years of ownership, I'm selling to make room in the garage for something different.

Price: $16,950

Car is located in CT.

For more information or to see the car:
Call: Ian @ 917-657-7884
Email: iwarburg@me.com