+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator Inner Circle Member
    Member No: 1
    Inner Circle ©212 since: May 05, 2000 charlie has a spectacular aura about charlie has a spectacular aura about charlie has a spectacular aura about charlie's Avatar

Yes | No

I'm having trouble placing an ad in the car classifieds

Roadfly has been undergoing major changes since late 2010 to modernize our forums and classifieds. The forum migration is complete but we're not yet finished with our new classifieds system. As a result we're still using our old classifieds system.

If you became a member of Roadfly.com after March 1st, 2011 our old classified system is not available to you due to membership system changes. If you registered after March 1st, 2011 please post your car for sale in the Vehicles For Sale Forum. We apologize for the inconvenience while we continue to upgrade the classifieds.

If you became a member of Roadfly.com before March 1st, 2011 the classifieds should function as they always have. You may need to login to the classifieds separately. Your name may appear at the top of the page as being logged in but you still may need to re-login to the classifieds.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Admin IP hidden

User Level 1
    Member No: 203140 KDiggityDog76 is an unknown quantity at this point KDiggityDog76's Avatar

Yes | No
    Is there any way to update this post with more recent information? I would like to post a used BMW for sale on your forum, and am having trouble doing so. I'm assuming this may be because I'm a new member and perhaps there is some minimum number of posts I must have before I will be allowed to post a classified? Is this correct? Where can I find the current policy information regarding posting an ad? Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 199.27.133.21

Registered Member
    Member No: 14832 dealy663 is an unknown quantity at this point dealy663's Avatar

Yes | No
    I also cannot post an ad for a 528i that I'm trying to sell. I think I originally registered on this site way back in 2001.

Any ideas on how to get this working?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 173.245.48.171

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information