User Level 1
    Member No: 190498 bryan_hurley is an unknown quantity at this point bryan_hurley's Avatar

Porsche Chrome Turbo Twist Performance Wheels / Rims

This is a set of for OEM Turbo Twist Chrome Plated Porsche Performance wheels. These came off a Porsche Boxster as a performance upgrade. They are currently in my rafters and you can see the part number when you come by. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to see them?
    Manufactured by: PORSCHE
    Manufactured for vehicle model: 911, 996, 997, 993, 964, BOXSTER, BOXSTER S
    Rim size: Front - 17"X7", 5 LUGS ON 130mm Rear 17"X8.5", 5 LUGS ON 130mm
    Quantity: EXCELLENT - The Chrome Finish is a RARE upgrade.
    Centercaps: INCLUDED
    Condition: HIGH QUALITY CHROME..TRIPLE PLATED, DOUBLE LAYER COPPER. VERY SHINY CHROME PLATED RIMS.
    Will fit: PORSCHE, Audi, VW and others with retro-fit kit
    The wheels are in great condition. They are chrome wheels. The center caps have the Porsche crest. I also have a set of Porsche aluminum lug nuts that go with the wheels. They have only 15,000 miles on them. They came off a Porsche Boxster. I can assure you this item does NOT have any structural damage, NO major dings, NO bends, and NO cracks, and is STRAIGHT and TRUE on the balancer.
    Dealer List $1035 per wheel (for the Silver painted Finish!!!) Average price online is $350. ea. for painted. Letting go the wheels, caps & bolts for only $875.
    wheels, rims, chrome rims, chrome wheels, porsche, porcshe, porsh, german cars, VW, Audi, cars, race cars, performance cars, performance parts, parts, car parts, tires, auto parts, auto tire, auto wheels, automobile, performance wheels, racing wheels, 911, carrara, boxster, boxer,

User Level 1
    Member No: 191888 Nsimpsonn10 is an unknown quantity at this point Nsimpsonn10's Avatar

Interested

New on here but im looking for fitment of those wheels on my vw! id like to see them. Very interested.

User Level 1
    Member No: 190498 bryan_hurley is an unknown quantity at this point bryan_hurley's Avatar

Porsche Chrome Turbo Twist Performance Rims, Badges & Caps Reply

Quote Originally Posted by Nsimpsonn10 View Post
    New on here but im looking for fitment of those wheels on my vw! id like to see them. Very interested.
    I do not have any knowledge of the fitment of these rims on a VW. From what I understand is if they do not fit directly there is an addapter. Here in CA we have a VW, BMW, Porsche parts place that can get anything. They have been around for years called Mesa Performance. If you would like to see the wheels just set a date and time. I'm in south OC.

User Level 1
    I do not have any knowledge of the fitment of these rims on a VW. From what I understand is if they do not fit directly there is an addapter. Here in CA we have a VW, BMW, Porsche parts place that can get anything. They have been around for years called Mesa Performance. If you would like to see the wheels just set a date and time. I'm in south OC.

Thread Information