+ Reply to Thread
    User Level 1
    Member No: 62093 K1200RS is an unknown quantity at this point K1200RS's Avatar

Yes | No

IC Membership Cancelled

I thought I had already renewed a few months ago. However I made a payment using the PayPal link tonight. When will my IC membership update?

Ed
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 68.97.98.13

Administrator Inner Circle Member
    Member No: 1
    Inner Circle ©211 since: May 05, 2000 charlie has a spectacular aura about charlie has a spectacular aura about charlie has a spectacular aura about charlie's Avatar

Yes | No
    I have to manually update your original join date. I'll do that now.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Admin IP hidden

User Level 1
    Member No: 190940 tamH is an unknown quantity at this point tamH's Avatar

Yes | No
    Charlie, like many others, my Roadfly account of [email protected] has been disabled. Like many others as well I did not receive any warnings. I have been a Inner Circle member since 2003 and I have had a email with Roadfly probably 5 years before that time. Roadfly will NOT let me pay the membership fee through the link you have provided http://forum.roadfly.com/payments.php I get a screen that tells me “The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.” Roadfly would not even let me post to your thread to ask about my problem. I had to request a new ID just to post this note. Please answer the question that many others are asking , are you allowing disabled members temporary access to their account, in order to move their personal emails to another id? Or are you forcing us to pay the $29.00 membership fee just to retrieve our stuff? I see the many post where you state just follow this link and all will be great. It really has not been that simple. One finale question, If we chose not to renew our IC membership does that mean that we cannot retain our Roadfly email ID? I ask this because Roadfly states that EMAILS are free. In the past I would have easily just paid the fee and moved on but the job situation is tough right now and I need to keep a close eye on all funds. Please let me know how I can restore my access to my email?
    Last edited by tamH; 03-18-2012 at 10:17 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote 50.134.188.191

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information